Welcome to ‘The List‘, which is an amazing linky that I co-host with fabulous Hannah from Mums’ Days. The idea is simple, just link up any post that is in list/bullet point format, easy! (a few bullet points in a post is fine too!). I use mine to record my weekly highlights, but yours could be a ‘top ten’ list or anything you fancy. Posts can be old or new, all welcome.
This week I am linking 20 apps/tools to help your blog and Love Instagram? Join our #FierceLittleOnes community. Hannah is sharing Yoyo Dieting – How to break the cycle and Heavenly Herb and Garlic Butter.
We are also linking fall in love with your blog from our collaborative blog Live. Love. Blog.
My favourite posts from last week were;
Claire created Parenting badges for us all and they’re great!
I thought Fionnuala’s post on skills she has learned from being a parent was a fab read.
I loved Alison’s post about how to cope with stress, it was awesome.
Now time for my list;
- Baby and I enjoyed a night in a hotel last weekend, after a lovely afternoon with Amy and Rose.
- Baby has been in fancy dress for Children in Need at Nursery this week, so cute! She has been a witch and Princess Sophia.
- I am feeling pretty burned out and need to reassess some things in my life.
BLOG & SOCIAL MEDIA
- I am now a regular contributor to the #LivingArrows project, which I am thrilled about, as I love the project and have been joining in for almost two years.
- Amy and I have set up an Instagram community celebrating our gorgeous and fierce little ones. We would love it if you would all join in tagging your beautiful awesome kiddy shots with #LittleFierceOnes. We will show them love and share our favourites each week on our blogs.
- I reached 3k followers on Instagram.
- I dropped again in Tots100 (in the last 2 months I have dropped 9 places) despite running myself into the ground. I realise it is a measure against everyone else, so people have just done better than me, but it is a little soul destroying nonetheless. I need to find my worth regardless of this ranking.
- I have been sharing your list posts, so if you haven’t received a comment from me (I do even numbers!), I will have shared your post on Twitter. Just to try and give you a little more love, as we really do appreciate you joining in each week.
- My most popular blog post this week was; Blogger’s Christmas Wish List.
- My own favourite post this week was; Our special photoshoots. I just adore the pictures I took of Baby.
- New blog discovery: Cuddles and Cocktails
- Reviews I have shared: FG4 Kidswear.