Welcome to ‘The List‘! Wow week 70! The List gives yan on opportunity to link up your list posts with my gorgeous co-host, Amy from Mr and Mr T Plus Three and I, sharing them with our wonderful community.
Who can link up? You can link up any post that is a list or that contains a list (by that we mean a couple of bullet points is fine). Recipes, checklists, todo lists are also fine. Posts can be old or new, all welcome and you can also link up to 3 posts.
SOMETHING FOR YOU ALL TO CHECK
I share every post I look at from #TheList (which is half of them) to Twitter to give you all some more exposure. However, this is often problematic. A few people haven’t got Twitter sharing set up at all, but the biggest issue is the information present in the sharing tweet.
Can you all check that when you click ‘share to Twitter’ on your own post that; 1. your Twitter handle is in there (otherwise you won’t know people are sharing your stuff and consequently you won’t be able to say thanks and build a relationship). 2. Make sure that the tweet includes the title of your post, not just the url. No-one is going to click on a boring url, but their attention may be grabbed by your title.
Quite often I go to share, then have to hunt round the blog to find the twitter handle to include and sometimes I add the title in too, which takes lots of time. Just a little tip and I hope it helps x
My favourite posts from last week were;
- Mummascribbles – Managing life as a working mummy – I thought Lisa’s post on how she gets through her day, as a working mum was great, very enlightening and I’m sure it will help others.
- Mums’ Days – Best books – My top 5 from 2015 – This post from Hannah was fab! Such inspiring books and I have already downloaded two to add to my reading list.
- Nora and Me – 19 things all parents need to remember at all times – Such a great post from Nora, which should be handed out to all parents when they leave the maternity ward.
I will feature these three posts during the coming week on my Facebook page.
- Baby has been crazy this week. Tiredness is getting to her and her behaviour can be quite challenging at times. The rest of the time she is perfection and amazing company. We need to sort out how to manage her behaviour when she has these tired spells.
- We have had a slow pottery kind of week. I have been pretty pooped and am finding it hard to get going.
BLOG & SOCIAL MEDIA
- My second post as BritMums Newbie Editor went live. It is such an honour to be able to share the work of such talented bloggers.
- I fly to Monaco with Bridgestone on Tuesday! So excited! Hannah from Mums’ Days is coming with me too!
- My Klout score has risen back to 80.
- I was asked to train a group in social media/blogging. No childcare as always, but nice to be asked.
- My most popular blog post this week was; Last week’s The List, followed by How to write an awesome about me page.
- My own favourite post this week was; Baby Ballerina; it has Baby in ballet clothes, enough said or Dear Reader, which give me an opportunity to reflect.
So you know what do to, grab the badge and link up your lists. We can’t wait to have a read!