Welcome to ‘The List‘, sixty-five weeks strong and now with a new gorgeous co-host, Amy from Mr and Mr T Plus Three. Amy has always been a great supporter of #TheList and so it is wonderful to have her onboard.
Who can link up? You can link up any post that is a list or that contains a list (by that we mean a couple of bullet points is fine). Recipes, checklists, to-do lists are also fine. Posts can be old or new, all welcome and you can also link up to 3 posts.
My favourite posts from last week were;
- Life on Vista Street – 13 Fight Songs for Girls – I love music and which girl doesn’t need a rallying song now and then!
- Mummy in a Tutu – Highlights of the week – I love the way Katie lays out these posts with the online/offline contrast, a great read.
- The Less-Refined Mind – Your Wedding Checklist – This is a fab post, sharing everything you must NOT forget to do on your wedding day.
I will feature these three posts during the coming week on my Facebook page.
- I have been in Monaco for most of the week, more on that soon!
BLOG & SOCIAL MEDIA
- I have been away on a Press Trip with Bridgestone Tyres to Monaco.
- I set myself quite a considerable goal for my Instagram growth this year. To grow from 4.2k to 10k. I am pleased to say I have already passed my Jan target of 4665 (currently 4.9k), to be on track by the end of the year. Monthly goals are definitely the way forward for me.
- I have achieved my monthly Facebook growth target and am well on the way with Twitter. Hopefully I will get there with Pinterest, which is currently the one with the lowest growth. It might help if I actually pinned something!
- I’ve bought a Photoshop magazine and now I just need some time to teach myself.
- I passed my first Creative Writing assignment (which I am reviewing).
- My most popular blog post this week was; No idea! I have been away.
- My own favourite post this week was; My Wild One, as I love the pictures.
So you know what do to, grab the badge and link up your lists. We can’t wait to have a read!