Welcome back to ‘The List‘, THE place to share your list posts, with gorgeous co-host Amy from Mr and Mr T Plus Three and I.
Who can link up? You can link up any post that is a list or that contains a list (by that we mean a couple of bullet points is fine). Recipes, checklists, todo lists are also fine. Posts can be old or new, all welcome and you can also link up to 3 posts.
My favourite posts from last week were;
- How to shop at Ikea – Snowing Indoors. Em has completely summed up the Ikea buying process in this post. Funny ‘cos it’s true. Love it!
- McDonalds I love thee – Mummy Here and There. This post made me chuckle and the caption comment made me laugh out loud. I don’t need any encouragement to go to the golden arches!
How (not) to write the perfect blog post – Our Cherry Tree. I loved Stephanie’s post, she has completely summed up the writing cycle of a blogger.
I will feature these three posts during the coming week on my Facebook page.
- Hubby has been working all his non working days (i.e weekend and every other Friday) and Baby has been on her Easter break from nursery, which has meant I have really struggling to get my work done.
- Baby has started riding her bike (with stabilisers) and is rocking it! Cute video coming soon.
BLOG & SOCIAL MEDIA
- #BlogFixFriday today is all about Instagram and how I grew my followers from 2.3k to 7/6k in around 20 weeks. I have popped it in a post of its own here.
- I am now NUMBER 9 in the Tots100 rankings! I am so thrilled, it has been a dream of mine to get in the top ten and I am so happy I am there (however briefly!).
- I only recently noticed that I had reached over 3k followers on Pinterest, which for a neglected account is not too bad. I need to focus some time over there.
- I have started to use IFTT and finding out how it can work for me.
- My own favourite post this week was; A birthday trip with the best of friends
So you know what do to, grab the badge and link up your lists. We can’t wait to have a read!