Welcome back to ‘The List‘, THE place to share your list posts, with gorgeous co-host Amy from Mr and Mr T Plus Three and I.
Who can link up? You can link up any post that is a list or that contains a list (by that we mean a couple of bullet points is fine). Recipes, checklists, todo lists are also fine. Posts can be old or new, all welcome and you can also link up to 3 posts.
My favourite posts from last week were;
- The 6 stages of a mummy meltdown – Squished Blueberries. I am all too familiar with a mummy meltdown, so I enjoyed this post a lot!
- Feb/March Update – Our Seaside Baby. This was a really great read, I love reading about other people’s blog goals and how they are getting on.
- Why Peppa Pig makes me want to stop eating bacon sandwiches – Carry On Katy. More genius from the lovely Katy!
I will feature these three posts during the coming week on my Facebook page.
- Baby has done her first week of increased nursery hours. She has loved it, although it has really taken it out of her.
- After a couple of busy weeks we were back to the ponies and Baby was thrilled to ride Sali again.
- I have been having lots of eye trouble this week. Apparently a pollen allergy, meaning I have been hiding indoors in my glasses!
- We are partnering with a brand to make over our bedroom, which means we have to get on and start decorating, which I hate. Especially when I need Marie Kondo herself to come and sort the room out first!
BLOG & SOCIAL MEDIA
- #BlogFixFriday this week is all about promoting your posts.
- I published my first quarterly review of my goals/targets.
- I had my first full day (9-3) on Monday to work solidly, which was awesome!
- We announced that we are Camp Bestival bloggers again this year!
- New blog discovery – The Claire Diary I have never come across Claire’s blog before but I really enjoyed it and will be a regular visitor.
- Best post I read this week: It was actually a vlog, but I adored Katy’s gender reveal.
- My most popular blog post this week was; #BlogFixFriday on Growing your Instagram
So you know what do to, grab the badge and link up your lists. We can’t wait to have a read!