Welcome back to ‘The List‘, THE place to share your list posts, with gorgeous co-host Amy from Mr and Mr T Plus Three and I.
Who can link up? You can link up any post that is a list or that contains a list (by that we mean a couple of bullet points is fine). Recipes, checklists, todo lists are also fine. Posts can be old or new, all welcome and you can also link up to 3 posts.
My favourite posts from last week were;
- 7 myths (and a few truths) about the Tots100 rankings – Slouching Towards Thatcham. A great and informative post from Tim on a subject that is a mystery to most people.
- Top 10 Blogging Pet Peeves – Waffle Mama. Loved ready these pet peeves and I agree with them all too, AND could add a few of my own!
- Three kids in three years – 10 things you should know – Threesy Peasy. This post made me laugh out loud AND thank god I only have one child! (only joking! not joking AT ALL!).
I will feature these three posts during the coming week on my Facebook page.
- Baby is still adjusting to longer nursery hours, so we have been trying to keep afternoons as chilled out as possible.
- I switched to daily contact lenses after 28 years of monthlies! Why did I wait so long?!
- I have bitten the bullet and decided our dogs will stay in a kennel when we are on holiday. Lou Lou howled all night and kept our poor dog sitter awake every night during our last holiday, which isn’t fair. Fingers crossed it works out.
BLOG & SOCIAL MEDIA
- #BlogFixFriday this week is on pitching and you can find it over here.
- I am going to be working with an International brand, who found me through my Instagram feed.
- Reaching 8k followers on Instagram!
- I have vlogged using my new canon Gx7 and I love it!
- Such an exciting week for opportunities with big brands.
- I was really flattered to be cited by two bloggers as a blog they love and one they would most love to feature on.
- I forgot to pop it in last weeks list, but my BritMums Newbie Round-up went live last week.
- I received a tweet from a brand I hadn’t interacted with before, which made my heart happy. Seriously lovely.
- My most popular blog post this week was; An old post, How to personalise your child’s playhouse & garden
- New Channel discovery: LOVED MumFace a beauty channel for busy mums.
- My own favourite post this week was; Our Girly Girl
So you know what do to, grab the badge and link up your lists. We can’t wait to have a read!