Welcome back to ‘The List‘, THE place to share your list posts, with gorgeous co-host Amy from Mr and Mr T Plus Three and I.
Who can link up? You can link up any post that is a list or that contains a list (by that we mean a couple of bullet points is fine). Recipes, checklists, todo lists are also fine. Posts can be old or new, all welcome and you can also link up to 3 posts.
My favourite posts from last week were;
Parenting: 10 jobs you didn’t know you qualified for – Mummy Rules.
Things I miss about being just me – Confessions of a Crummy Mummy.
How to spend less time on your phone and more with your kids – Naptime Natter.
- We spent last weekend at Wychwood Festival, catching up with Em and her kids which was lovely.
- Baby has been having fun riding Sali the pony.
- We had a lovely trip to the new splash park with Laura and her girls.
BLOG & SOCIAL MEDIA
- Blog Chat was back this week with a peek into everything we have going on blog wise this week, which brands we are working with and what projects we are doing.
- #BlogFixFriday this week is all things Domain Authority.
- This week has been seriously BONKERS work wise and I have been rushed off my feet trying to keep up.
- Accepted an event invitation for Monday which is also the start of a wider project with Miele Counter-top steam ovens. A cookery class and a steam in the spa sounds good to me!
- Amy and my #LittleFierceOnes Instagram community passed the 20k images mark which was amazing.
- The best post I read this week: I LOVED ‘To you and you and you’ from Mummy Muckups. This is such a wonderful and clever post. I also loved ‘Don’t applaud me for not being on my phone around my kids‘ from There We Go, I couldn’t agree more.
- My most popular blog post this week was; How to personalise your child’s playhouse & garden still!
- My own favourite post this week was; My weekend snapshots film
- Reviews I have shared: Wychwood Festival
- Current giveaways: BookBlock Personalised Notebook, Yoga kit, Braun Series 3 Shaver
So you know what do to, grab the badge and link up your lists. We can’t wait to have a read!