Welcome back to ‘The List‘, THE place to share your list posts, with gorgeous co-host Amy from Mr and Mr T Plus Three and I.
Who can link up? You can link up any post that is a list or that contains a list (by that we mean a couple of bullet points is fine). Recipes, checklists, todo lists are also fine. Posts can be old or new, all welcome and you can also link up to 3 posts.
This week I am linking up Be smart! Stop writing new posts, repurpose old ones and the #LittleFierceOnes weekly round-up. Amy is linking up How to be confident (even if you have to fake it).
My favourite posts from last week were;
- 8 ways to love yourself – Petite Words
- What to do when things get ‘too much’ – Reflections from me
- What type of camper are you? – The Helpful Hiker
- We went to ride Sali the pony, which Baby adores.
- Baby and I baked a cake for a project. Well I baked and tried to fend her off, so I could make it look pretty!
- I had a haircut and colour.
- I bought a new dress for Britmums.
BLOG & SOCIAL MEDIA
- This week’s #BlogFixFriday is all about creating a Pinterest pin template, to save you lots of time when creating your pins.
- I shared all of my blogging collaborations in this week’s Blog Chat #7.
- We were on a review trip last weekend in the New Forest.
- Blog work is so busy, which is obviously good for me, but I think great for the industry as a whole.
- The best post I read this week: I really enjoyed A song for my rubbish week from This Happened To Me Today. So funny!
- My most popular blog post this week was; Why your blog’s not growing and how to fix it.
- My own favourite post this week was; Be smart! Stop writing new posts, repurpose old ones
- Giveaways I have shared: Win an Amazon Fire Tablet 7″
So you know what do to, grab the badge and link up your lists. We can’t wait to have a read!