Welcome back to ‘The List‘, THE place to share your list posts, with gorgeous co-host Amy from Mr and Mr T Plus Three and I.
Who can link up? You can link up any post that is a list or that contains a list (by that we mean a couple of bullet points is fine). Recipes, checklists, todo lists are also fine. Posts can be old or new, all welcome and you can also link up to 3 posts.
My favourite posts from last week were;
- I lost my voice at #BML16 which has been a real pain all week. I am been a bit lurgified (totally made up word, stand down linguistic police!).
- Baby’s second ever sports day is today!
- My 5 week weight loss total is -2 stone 1 1/4lb and 5″ off my waist. I am now able to get into a few dresses that had been relegated to the back of the wardrobe!
BLOG & SOCIAL MEDIA
- This week my YouTube series #BlogFixFriday is all about Trust Flow and Citation Flow. No idea what I am talking about? Then head over and have a listen!
- I shared all about the exciting things going on in my blog-life in this week’s Blog Chat. Excuse my poor poor voice!
- I didn’t win a BIB award which was totally expected. I talk about not winning in my Blog Chat vlog if you fancy a listen.
- Amy and I are going to be speaking at the Blog Hub conference in Bristol on 20th August. We are running a session on pitching to brands and we’re going to make it super practical, so you get from it all you want to know. Lots of examples and concrete advice. If you have anything that you would like to make sure we cover please let us know.
- My most popular blog post this week was; My #BML16 experience
- My own favourite post this week was; I really enjoyed writing this review for Radley.
- Reviews I have shared: Poki (includes an Amazon Fire tablet giveaway!)
So you know what do to, grab the badge and link up your lists. We can’t wait to have a read!