Welcome back to ‘The List‘, THE place to share your list posts, with gorgeous co-host Amy from Mr and Mr T Plus Three and I.
Who can link up? You can link up any post that is a list or that contains a list (by that we mean a couple of bullet points is fine). Recipes, checklists, todo lists are also fine. Posts can be old or new, all welcome and you can also link up to 3 posts.
HEADS UP – Amy is going on holiday today, so next week you will only be able to link up on my blog.
My favourite posts from last week were;
- My dinner party guest list – Vitually All Sorts
- It has been a tough week. We headed to the Doctors on Monday to find out Baby had severe tonsillitis and I had a chest infection and had popped a rib from coughing! Both now dosed up with antibiotics.
- Found out our move to France maybe earlier than expected.
- Yesterday Baby and I ventured out to get a few bits and bobs, it was so lovely to see her running about.
- Our bedroom is almost finished and I am loving my new sliding door wardrobes.
BLOG & SOCIAL MEDIA
- I shared everything that is happening in my blog-life over in Blog Chat.
- I am so happy to announce that we are DisneyLife ambassadors!
- My other big contract arrived in the post and it was fab to hold it in my hands!
- I won 3 out of the 3 pitches I did this week.
- I am thrilled to have been asked to be the judge in this great competition from Forest Holidays.
- I did my first paid-for photoshoot for a commercial website and the client said the shots were spectacular.
- My most popular blog post this week was; Skandika Helsinki Tent Review, closely followed by Blogging gave me something I never had.
- My own favourite post this week was; Blogging gave me something I never had.
So you know what do to, grab the badge and link up your lists. We can’t wait to have a read!