Welcome back to ‘The List‘, THE place to share your list posts, with gorgeous co-host Amy from Mr and Mr T Plus Three and I.
Who can link up? You can link up any post that is a list or that contains a list (by that we mean a couple of bullet points is fine). Recipes, checklists, todo lists are also fine. Posts can be old or new, all welcome and you can also link up to 3 posts.
This week I am linking Boost your blog with 7 free awesome ecourses for bloggers and Camp Bestival – The perfect family holiday? Amy is linking up #ConfidentNites with Drynite.
My favourite posts from last week were;
10 ways to find readers for your blog – Island Living 365.
41 Things I’ve Learnt in 41 Years – Tea or Wine.
Tantrum Tag-team– Life is Knutts.
- I have been manically trying to catch up on everything after being away at Camp Bestival last weekend.
- Baby and I have been enjoying cooking meals every day (usually Mr Hubby cooks) with our new Tefal Cook4Me. She loves it and has been tucking into her creations.
- We met up with Laura and her girls at kid’s gymnastics and had a playdate with an old friend we haven’t seen for months.
- Spent some time at the pony.
- Really enjoyed catching up with blogging friends at Camp Bestival.
BLOG & SOCIAL MEDIA
- We were at Camp Bestival through the blog.
- Spent the last week reviewing a Vauxhall Astra Estate.
- My new blog design has had some teething issues in loading speed and it has taken most of the time I had available this week to try to solve it. In fact I still am! (it has given me some grey hairs!).
- I haven’t had time to record Blog Chat or BlogFixFriday with Baby being around, however Mr Hubby is off today to let me work, so I plan to record loads of BFF to keep me going throughout the summer break.
- I have been arranging lots of day out reviews for over the summer, which Baby will love.
- My most popular blog post this week was; Boost your blog with 7 free awesome ecourses for bloggers.
- My own favourite post this week was; Camp Bestival for kids.
So you know what do to, grab the badge and link up your lists. We can’t wait to have a read!