It’s been a slightly strange week. I have felt sad for someone I never met, that sadly passed away this time last year. It has affected me quite a lot and made me more introspective. So I have made an effort to get out and about. I think getting outside really helps shake off the cobwebs. However, the weather has been against us a little, in our attempts to soak up the fresh air. We still rely on the pushchair for Baby transportation, so some places have been off limits due to copious amounts of mud. We made the best of it anyway! Here is our week that was captured.
1. Sunday – Pub for lunch with Mummy & Daddy
2. Monday – We wandered round town and then went to meet the swans for the first time.
3. Tuesday – Was a bit of an errand & visiting the doctor day.
4. Wednesday – After making Mummy high 5 her constantly, we went to Baby Sensory.
5. Thursday – Some early morning clapping was followed by a play date with lovely E.
6. Friday – A trip to soft play with her friends. Baby tried Hummus and loved it! Thanks I for sharing your sandwich!
7. Saturday – A spot of shopping then a wander down the canal, in the wind. Swan and barge spotting.
So all in all, not a hugely exciting week, but it kept us ticking over.
Linking up with Hannah from Make Do & Push and with Fiona from Coombe Mill.