What lovely weather we have had! I love feeling the sun on my face and being able to go out without a coat. I am getting excited at the prospect of longer spells of good weather, playing in the garden with Baby and family adventures. This week we didn’t do anything earth shatteringly exciting, but we had a lovely week. Here is our week captured on film.
1. Sunday – We had a lovely family day trip to Mottisfont National Trust Park, such a lovely day. Apart from the poo-nami in the car on the way home (Baby was still poorly apparently…..).
2. Monday – Mr Hubby was now ill, so we all had an at home day and a brief dog walk in the sun.
3. Tuesday – Baby’s Aunty came to stay and we just pottered to the shops in the afternoon.
4. Wednesday – Baby Sensory day for us, then we did a little bit of party supply shopping on the way home. Baby was shattered and slept crashed on the couch for the first time ever. She normally prefers to sleep on Mummy!
5. Thursday – We had a play date with our friends. Baby enjoyed trying some of Mummy’s flapjack.
6. Friday – Baby and I went to see our friends (K and T-B), we had lunch and then walked into town. I did a bit of present shopping, as lot’s of Baby’s friends have parties coming up. Then we wandered to the park to let the girls have a play. Boy did my back hurt after all that walking.
7. Saturday – We all trooped off to another NCT sale (we can’t resist the bargains!), then we went to our local nature discovery centre for lunch and a stroll round the lake. Bliss!
I am linking up with the lovely Hannah from Make Do & Push #TWTWC