Hello! Welcome to “The Week That Was; Captured”. I am hosting #TWTWC for the next two weeks, as Hannah is on her honeymoon.
“The rules are simple; link up one post about your week! It can be photographed, Instagrammed, written, videoed… basically in any format you wish! This linky is about capturing memories and I treat it a bit like an online diary. Please only link up relevant posts. Also, if you fancy commenting on other people’s posts that would be super too – everyone loves a comment!” (Hannah’s words!)
This week has been a real mix for me, some pretty rubbish lows and then some great highs. Here is our week in pictures.
- Sunday – I had a day at home, Mr Hubby took Baby for her car nap, while I did some blogging and stripping wallpaper in Baby’s new room. Then we just chilled at home in the afternoon, before Mr Hubby went out for the night.
- Monday – Mr Hubby was off work. He started papering Baby’s new room and I looked after Baby and took her for a nap. I have French night school, which is a bit of a struggle on a Monday night.
- Tuesday – Mr Hubby came with us swimming. For some reason Baby was really unhappy and cried a lot. I am not sure what was the matter with her, but she was very unsettled. Then we went straight to get some more wallpaper. In the afternoon Mr Hubby did more papering and we went to see our friends K and TB.
- Wednesday – Mr Hubby had to go back to work, booo! Baby and I went to a fabric shop (they sell fabric that has been donated) and picked up some fabric for her big floor cushion for £4.50. After a car nap, we went to Dunelm Mill to get her some curtains, then back home for a play in the garden.
- Thursday – We went to Sainsburys to get a few bits and I picked her up three Christmas presents to £10 in total! I love a bargain. After lunch I took her out for a bike ride in the sun.
- Friday – Mr Hubby went into work late, as I had a Skype call arranged. Baby and I did a little shopping, we picked up a shade for her new room. Then I received an email to say that Diet Chef want me to trial their products and blog about them! Perfect!
- Saturday – Woke to the fabulous news that I am one of five finalists in the LoveAllDads 2014 Awards. So very honoured to get this far and in the company of four other amazing ‘non-dad’ bloggers. I made bunting for Baby’s new room and made a cover for a chunk of old memory foam mattress, that I am going to use for her reading nook. Baby and Daddy had a floor picnic. We also popped to the Living Rainforest (as we get in free) and Baby fell over twice in lots of muddy puddles!
So that’s our week captured. What have you got up to this week? x
If you enjoy my posts, why not