Welcome back to ‘The List‘, THE place to share your list posts, with gorgeous co-host Amy from Mr and Mr T Plus Three and I.
Who can link up? You can link up any post that is a list or that contains a list (by that we mean a couple of bullet points is fine). Recipes, checklists, todo lists are also fine. Posts can be old or new, all welcome and you can also link up to 3 posts.
My favourite posts from last week were;
- How to be ‘The Most Beautiful Girl in the World‘ – Katie from Pouting in Heels. I adored this post, so many wonderful messages and beautifully written, as always.
- Freedom from children & family for six whole days – John over at Dad Blog UK shared his experience of going solo to Australia, such an enjoyable read.
- Trying to be a parent – from Mummyitsok. Short and sweet, but made me smile a lot. I think we all do what we have to, and we are all the best parents our kids could have.
I will feature these three posts during the coming week on my Facebook page.
- I have an infected jaw! It is very painful and I am hoping the antibiotics clear things up soon.
- Time has gone nowhere this week, so I have been falling asleep while working on the sofa even more than usual.
- Saw one of my closest friends who I haven’t seen for months; it was so lovely to catch-up.
- Enjoying my birthday presents, which were received late after being held hostage by our neighbours….
BLOG & SOCIAL MEDIA
- This week’s #BlogFixFriday vlog is all about Klout scores.
- Last week I started a new vlog series Blog Chat, where I tell you about all of the collaborations we have going on and who we are working with. You can check out this week’s vlog here.
- I passed 1k subscribers on my YouTube channel.
- I passed 18k followers on Twitter! Whoop!
- I noticed that a little video that I made about Mother’s Day Cards, which had an awesome reach on Facebook, but that never really did much on YouTube has now been viewed over 13k times (probably thanks to US Mother’s Day!).
- The best post I read this week: Motherhood: Now I am lost by the lovely Kiran over at Mummy Says.
- My most popular blog post this week was; Introducing Jennifer Drew – The Coupon Detective (due to her appearing on TV!)
- My own favourite post this week was; Dear Mummy Guilt
So you know what do to, grab the badge and link up your lists. We can’t wait to have a read!