Welcome to ‘The List‘, which is a great linky that I co-host with the gorgeous, Amy from Mr and Mr T Plus Three.
Who can link up? You can link up any post that is a list or that contains a list (by that we mean a couple of bullet points is fine). Recipes, checklists, todo lists are also fine. Posts can be old or new, all welcome and you can also link up to 3 posts.
My favourite posts from last week were;
- The Less-Refined Mind – New Mum? You’re Basically a Jedi – Such a funny post and so very true!
- Single Mum Speaks – Now I am old – A fab post, which I identify with a lot.
- Sticky Mud and Belly Laughs – 15 Alternative Christmas Desserts – These babies are not just for Christmas!
I will feature these three posts during the coming week on my Facebook page.
- We had a great Christmas and we all received some lovely gifts.
- I am ditching my desk, unfortunately it hurts my back to sit at it, so I am going back to the couch. I am getting a small wooden filing cabinet to go beside the couch, so hopefully I can be organised and will have the ability to lock things away from little fingers.
- Baby and I had a lovely time with Katy and the girls at the Sprite Trail.
BLOG & SOCIAL MEDIA
- Just before the Christmas break, my Klout score went up to 80! One day off and it went back to 75!
- Pinterest are going to feature one of my boards, which is exciting.
- I have been working on my 2016 plan to give me more balance and give myself boundaries.
- My most popular blog post this week was; What my blog gave to us in 2015
- My own favourite post this week was; What my blog gave to us in 2015 as it was lovely to reflect back on the year.
So you know what do to, grab the badge and link up your lists. We can’t wait to have a read!