Hi and welcome to ‘The List‘. If you are new here, ‘The List‘ is a great linky that I co-host with my wonderful friend Hannah from (award winning) Mums Days. The idea is simple, just link up any post that is in list/bullet point format, easy! I use mine to record my weekly highlights and remind myself of my hit list and targets. Yours could be a ‘top ten’ list or anything you fancy. Your posts can be old or new, all welcome.
I loved Jess’ post on 5 signs of having baby brain. Having left my phone on the roof of the car twice; the keys up there, car door unlocked while I went round the supermarket and the car door wide open, while I went shopping and for lunch. So you can see this subject matter is something I strongly identify with!
I enjoyed Ryan’s post, highlighting the 5 things he has loved most about his first year as a dad. I think it is great to read a male perspective (and see it is not much different to my own!).
If you are looking for fun Halloween treats to make your children, then look no further! This post is packed with fabulous ideas, which we will be trying.
Now onto my list;
- I lost 5lb in my second week doing Diet Chef and another 8.5″ across 10 measurements. So in two weeks a total loss of 13lb and 22.5″!
- My wonderful friend Hannah (Mums’ Days) won the best parenting blog at the NE Blogger Awards. So proud of you hun.
- I am looking forward to a family day out at the Baby Show on Sunday.
- I found out a dear friend is pregnant.
- Real life high; My weight loss, but also my two blogging achievements seeped into real life 🙂
- Read life low; Baby likes to scream a lot, usually when I am driving. It can be pretty hardcore.
BLOG & SOCIAL MEDIA
- My most popular blog post this week was; The amazing Braun thermometer giveaway closely followed by last weeks #TheList.
- My own favourite post this week was; this one about my recent success in the LoveAllDads annual awards. As it means such a lot to me.
- New blog discovery: The wonderful The Mummy Daddy Diaries. Such a lovely read, pop over and put your feet up.
- Giveaways I have shared: Cheeky Chompers ComfortChew Teether, Stickerscape Children’s Wall Stickers, Natural Sponges
- Reviews I have shared: Natural Sponges, Stickerscape Children’s Wall Stickers,Stur Drinks Review
- Blog high; I moved up to position 91 in the Tots100 rankings! I am so thrilled! I also won the Best Non-Dad Blog in the LoveAllDads 2014 awards
- Blog low; None, this week has been too cool to have a low.
- I started to work with a couple of new agencies and brands.
1. You can link up to 3 posts per week! Be sure to paste The List badge on each post you would like to link up (code below – paste it into the HTML option of your blogging platform).
2. Comment on this post to say hi!
3. Comment on at least 2 other links – share the love man, it’s what makes this community great!
4. It would also be amazing if you could share your post and the linky party (using the hashtag #TheList) on your social media channels to help grow the community. Hannah and I will also retweet all your posts via Twitter if you mention us in your tweets! (@youbabymemummy/@mumsdays)
By adding your post to the linkup you are agreeing to be notified of subsequent linkups.
So you know what do to, grab the badge and link up your lists. I can’t wait to have a read!
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.youbabymemummy.com" title="The List"><img src="http://youbabymemummy.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/Badge-150-x-150.jpg" alt="The List" style="border:none;" /></a></div>