Welcome to ‘The List‘. For over six months I have been joining in with Hannah from Mums’ Days Mums’ List Linky. Well now Hannah and I have joined forces and given Mums’ List a bit of a make over, to widen its appeal. So let us introduce ‘The List‘ our new co-hosted linky, which allows you to link any post that is in list/bullet point format, easy! I use mine to record my weekly highlights and remind myself of my hit list and targets, but yours could be a ‘top ten’ list or anything you fancy. Your posts can be old or new, all welcome. Each week both Hannah and I will pick our own top 3 lists and give them a little shout out in our posts.
1. You can link up to 3 posts per week! Be sure to paste The List badge on each post you would like to link up (code below – paste it into the HTML option of your blogging platform).
2. Comment on this post to say hi!
3. Comment on at least 2 other links – share the love man, it’s what makes this community great!
4. It would also be amazing if you could share your post and the linky party (using the hashtag #TheList) on your social media channels to help grow the community. Hannah and I will also retweet all your posts via Twitter if you mention us in your tweets! (@youbabymemummy/@mumsdays)
By adding your post to the linkup you are agreeing to be notified of subsequent linkups.
So without further ado here is my list this week;
- Hubby and I celebrated our eighth Wedding Anniversary on Monday (although we have been together A LOT longer!)
- We have had quite a busy week, with a few days out and get together’s with friends. Baby has been a lot better this week (teething wise) and we have had a great time.
- Blogging events have taken over ‘real life’ this week (see below!).
REAL LIFE WEEKLY GOAL: We MUST start Baby’s new bedroom makeover.
BLOG & SOCIAL MEDIA
- My most popular new blog post this week has been this one about creative pregnancy announcements.
- New blog discovery; Mummy Duck Says pop over and have a read.
- I have been asked to write for another blog, which is great news for me and the first step into a new world.
- I was mentioned by Actually Mummy in her BritMums round up of ‘new and rather fabulous bloggers’. This made me very happy!
- I was tipped off about a photo app called ‘A Beautiful Mess’ (the same people who write the blog). It is FAB and well worth the 61p it costs.
- We attended a great blog event- the Toddler Sleep PowWow and are off to a Galt play event today.
BLOG/SOCIAL MEDIA WEEKLY GOAL: Organise an Instagram giveaway.
So you know what do to, grab the badge and link up your lists. I can’t wait to have a read!
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.youbabymemummy.com" title="The List"><img src="http://youbabymemummy.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/Badge-150-x-150.jpg" alt="The List" style="border:none;" /></a></div>