Welcome back to ‘The List‘, THE place to share your list posts, with gorgeous co-host Amy from Amy Treasure and I.
Who can link up? You can link up any post that is a list or that contains a list (by that we mean a couple of bullet points is fine). Recipes, checklists, todo lists are also fine. Posts can be old or new, all welcome and you can also link up to 3 posts.
Don’t forget! Due to our hashtag being hijacked, we are using #TheListLinky.
My favourite posts from last week were;
I Am A Mummy; I Am So Blessed – Lucy at Home
Our Half-Term Journal – Threesypeasy
- 12 TV shows that America failed at remaking – Whimsical Mumblings
- Ava and I went to town after nursery. I treated her to a yummy lunch and then we did a spot of shopping.
- We spent last weekend in London reviewing a hotel, and sneaking in a trip to Hamleys.
BLOG & SOCIAL MEDIA
- I had great feedback from clients who took the Pitching & Brainwork Masterclass, which launched last week. You can still take the course, it will be available to purchase via my site for the foreseeable future.
- I announced that I’m running a 2016 wrap party – goal-setters to goal-getters. It is a free party, where we will assess 2016 and make a killer plan for 2017. There will be virtual party bags too! You can sign up here.
- I shared everything that is happening in my blog-life over in the Pro Blogger Diary.
- I’m looking forward to attending E-Fluent at the end of the month in Paris!
- I can’t wait for BlogFest on Saturday. I’m chairing the mental health & blogging roundtable.
- My most popular blog post this week was; 15 awesome christmas cards to make with kids (from last year)
- My own favourite post this week was; The Draycott, NHM and Hamleys
So you know what do to, grab the badge and link up your lists. We can’t wait to have a read!