Welcome back to ‘The List‘, THE place to share your list posts, with gorgeous co-host Amy from Amy Treasure and I.
Who can link up? You can link up any post that is a list or that contains a list (by that we mean a couple of bullet points is fine). Recipes, checklists, todo lists are also fine. Posts can be old or new, all welcome and you can also link up to 3 posts.
Don’t forget! Due to our hashtag being hijacked, we are using #TheListLinky.
My favourite posts from last week were;
- I’m not organised at all for Christmas, although I am looking forward to going shopping with my SIL on Saturday.
- Ava had such fun at her Nursery Christmas Party.
BLOG & SOCIAL MEDIA
- I have spent the week running a 5 day 2016 Wrap Party challenge for 240 bloggers. I have been going live on FB every day as part of that.
- I shared everything that is happening in my blog-life over in Life as a Blogger.
- So busy!
- My most popular blog post this week was; 15 awesome christmas cards to make with kids (from last year)
- My own favourite post this week was; Family trip to Dijon.
So you know what do to, grab the badge and link up your lists. We can’t wait to have a read!