Hi and welcome to ‘The List‘. If you are new here, ‘The List‘ is a great linky that I co-host with Hannah from Mums Days. The idea is simple, just link up any post that is in list/bullet point format, easy! I use mine to record my weekly highlights and remind myself of my hit list and targets, but yours could be a ‘top ten’ list or anything you fancy. Your posts can be old or new, all welcome.
This week I am linking a revamped oldie an ‘A to Z of Me’ and I am re-sharing a collaborative post I wrote, ‘Top tips for better blogging’. Hannah is sharing her wisdom in ‘5 ways to rock a date night’ and a fabulous post ‘Facebook Page for Bloggers’.
Thank you to all the people who linked up last week, it is fabulous to see so many of you joining in again. Each week both Hannah and I will pick our own top 3 lists and give them a little shout out in our posts. With 50 posts to choose from, it was a very difficult task to pick three of my favourite’s! Fear not though, I have decided and here they are;
This is a great post by Steph full of sensible advice for all the new mums out there (click banner to read)
I am a big fan of counting your blessings and so I adore Em’s happiness list. Another bonus is her amazing photography (click on banner for post).
Mummy Bear wrote a great list of possible present ideas for new mums. I thought these ideas were great, so simple, but would be much appreciated I’m sure (click on banner for post).
Right, on to my list;
- It has been quite grey and wet in our little corner of the world, although this has meant puddle fun! #SilverLining
- I was given a pep talk by my wonderful friend Hannah, and am working on a plan to organise my life and give myself more ‘down time’.
- Real life high; My Diet Chef delivery arrived and I started on Wednesday.
- Read life low; Baby’s tantrums!
BLOG & SOCIAL MEDIA
- My most popular new blog post this week was this one about Baby bubble fun! Followed by last week’s The List.
- New blog discovery: Love Audrey, such a beautiful blog. Stunning pictures and lovely writing. Make a brew and have a little read.
- Best post I read this week: Another mention for Hannah here, as this post on the inner workings of Facebook for bloggers is fabulous #Bookmarked.
- Blog high; My blog helping me get help with my weight loss, thanks to Diet Chef.
- Blog low; Frustration due to my ever expanding to do list.
- I have started to take the time to look at stats to find out where my traffic comes from, which is really interesting. As I thought, Twitter is my main source, however it is interesting to see which other places are main traffic drivers.
- I have been better this week at pinning my own posts. #BadMemory
- I am still hosting ‘The Week That Was; Captured’ for Hannah.
1. You can link up to 3 posts per week! Be sure to paste The List badge on each post you would like to link up (code below – paste it into the HTML option of your blogging platform).
2. Comment on this post to say hi!
3. Comment on at least 2 other links – share the love man, it’s what makes this community great!
4. It would also be amazing if you could share your post and the linky party (using the hashtag #TheList) on your social media channels to help grow the community. Hannah and I will also retweet all your posts via Twitter if you mention us in your tweets! (@youbabymemummy/@mumsdays)
By adding your post to the linkup you are agreeing to be notified of subsequent linkups.
So you know what do to, grab the badge and link up your lists. I can’t wait to have a read!
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.youbabymemummy.com" title="The List"><img src="http://youbabymemummy.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/Badge-150-x-150.jpg" alt="The List" style="border:none;" /></a></div>