Welcome to ‘The List‘, which is a great linky that I co-host with amaze-balls Hannah from Mums’ Days. The idea is simple, just link up any post that is in list/bullet point format, easy! (a few bullet points in a post is fine too!). I use mine to record my weekly highlights, but yours could be a ‘top ten’ list or anything you fancy. Posts can be old or new, all welcome.
My favourite posts from last week were;
I loved ‘Stop the mummy guilt’ from Motherhood the real deal which was posted over on Mum Amie.
I really loved this post Long days, short years, a quick list. Such a great read.
I thought this post from Lindsay was fab – how to free up space on your iphone. As a newly fledged iphone owner, I know I am going to need these tips at some point.
Now time for my list;
- We had a lovely woodland walk/photoshoot with Baby last weekend.
- Baby and I had a lovely playdate with our friends.
- We went to visit Em, Annie and Ez.
- Baby and I have been enjoying time at the ponies.
BLOG & SOCIAL MEDIA
- I adore my new MacBook Pro! It is making such a difference. So quick!
- I have completely changed how I use Instagram and it is really paying off. Lots more followers, comments and about four times more likes (on average) per photo. Oh and I enjoy it more too.
- I have started using Lightroom and I adore it.
- I forgot to add it to my list last week, but I reached 13k Twitter followers and finally 2k on Pinterest (which I don’t focus on).
- After a slip to #2 in the Parenting Blogger Leaderboard, I was back at #1 this week.
- My most popular blog post this week was; How Cravendale goes down in our house.
- My own favourite post this week was; If you go down to the woods today…..
- New blog discovery: Actually Lindsay’s blog Crazy Organised, such a fab and useful blog.
So you know what do to, grab the badge and link up your lists. I can’t wait to have a read!