Hi and welcome to ‘The List‘. If you are new here, ‘The List‘ is a great linky that I co-host with Hannah from Mums Days. The idea is simple, just link up any post that is in list/bullet point format, easy! I use mine to record my weekly highlights and remind myself of my hit list and targets, but yours could be a ‘top ten’ list or anything you fancy. Your posts can be old or new, all welcome.
This week I am linking my most popular post ever, Blogging, a full time job? and also a practical post 5 tips for happier bath times. Hannah is sharing 7 Elements of Style and 23 ways to connect with your step daughter.
I loved Pauline’s post which listed the things she has learned about becoming a parent. I could identify with all of them!
Cocopops’ 18 month update was a lovely read and there were so many similarities between cocopops and Baby.
It is no secret that I love a Gratitude list and write one every week. So I was honoured to be the inspiration behind Mum in a Nutshell’s Smile List.
Now time for my list;
- I lost 8lb on my first week doing Diet Chef. 14″ across 10 measurements, including 4″ off my waist alone!
- I am not going to French night school anymore. I was beginning to dread it. Being out one night a week was also adding to my time pressure issues. So, I will learn via an online course. #OperationMoveToFrance
- I am looking forward to a day away from home on Saturday with some lovely ladies.
- Baby and I visited one of my oldest friends this week, who is just about to have her baby.
- Real life high; I have found Diet Chef really easy to stick to.
- Read life low; Trying to change Baby’s nappy or get her dressed. End. Of. The. World. Apparently.
BLOG & SOCIAL MEDIA
- My most popular blog post this week was; Baby’s big girl bedroom.
- My own favourite post this week was; My Diet Chef weigh in post. As hopefully it will be the start of good things to come.
- New blog discovery: Helena’s stunning blog The Junior, so very beautiful.
- Best post I read this week: Let’s hear it for the boy from Betty and the Bumps. This post really touched me, I think she tells a very common tale.
- Blog high; I found out I am a finalist for the QHotels Family Ambassador competition. If anyone fancies popping across and giving us a vote, we would be so grateful (it is in my name, Aby Moore)
- Blog low; I haven’t had any low point blogging wise this week, apart from a constant lack of time.
- Reviews I have shared: The fabulous Braun No Touch + Forehead Thermometer.
- I celebrated reaching over 2,000 Facebook likes for the Blog page.
- Very excited to be off to BlogCamp on Saturday #BCUK
- I am going to be collaborating with Em from Snowing Indoors to co-host her linky Point + Shoot. You will be able to link up on either mine or Em’s blog and share your weekend pictures and posts.
1. You can link up to 3 posts per week! Be sure to paste The List badge on each post you would like to link up (code below – paste it into the HTML option of your blogging platform).
2. Comment on this post to say hi!
3. Comment on at least 2 other links – share the love man, it’s what makes this community great!
4. It would also be amazing if you could share your post and the linky party (using the hashtag #TheList) on your social media channels to help grow the community. Hannah and I will also retweet all your posts via Twitter if you mention us in your tweets! (@youbabymemummy/@mumsdays)
By adding your post to the linkup you are agreeing to be notified of subsequent linkups.
So you know what do to, grab the badge and link up your lists. I can’t wait to have a read!
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.youbabymemummy.com" title="The List"><img src="http://youbabymemummy.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/Badge-150-x-150.jpg" alt="The List" style="border:none;" /></a></div>