Welcome to ‘The List‘, which is a great linky that I co-host with amaze-balls Hannah from Mums’ Days. The idea is simple, just link up any post that is in list/bullet point format, easy! (a few bullet points in a post is fine too!). I use mine to record my weekly highlights, but yours could be a ‘top ten’ list or anything you fancy. Posts can be old or new, all welcome.
Hannah is still on holiday, so the fabulous Amy from Mr and Mrs Three Plus Three is helping me to hold the fort!
We are also linking How to rock your ‘About Me’ page from our collaborative blog Live. Love. Blog.
My favourite posts from last week were;
Zoe’s 7 ways blogging is like parenting was fab!
Hannah’s post sharing the top ten moments in her life so far was lovely.
Natalie’s post highlighting the things she will do differently with her second child was great. There is so much I would do differently.
Now time for my list;
- Baby has been ill and we had a little trip to A&E on Sunday. Poor little mite had an awful cough, snottiness and a terrible rash. She was diagnosed with a virus and nasty viral rash.
- We started potty training in earnest and within 10 minutes of the potty being out, Baby had done 2 big wees in there. 4 days later she has been AMAZING!
- We stayed in most of the week, but did manage some baking.
BLOG & SOCIAL MEDIA
- I spent the week catching up after being away at Camp Bestival.
- I won a holiday! Woo hoo!
- Rose to #3 in the Parent Blogger leader board.
- My most popular blog post this week was; Finding Your Blogging Voice & Why You Need To.
- My own favourite post this week was; This one about Baby’s First Riding Kit
- Reviews I have shared: Cotswold Outdoor
So you know what do to, grab the badge and link up your lists. I can’t wait to have a read!